Monday, July 11, 2011

#1 First Post "Amerian Exceptionalism"

Hello, my name is Jordan Monroe Sloan and I am currently an incoming Junior at Flower Mound High School. I have created this blog to display my ideas, assigtnments, etc. about my U.S. History 2 class, which I am taking through NCTC.
History has always been one of my favorite subjects in school, and I am extreemly excited to be working on U.S. History over the summer. This subject in particular is very import to me as a person, because the growth and development of this great country is something that I hold dear, and that I believe everyone should study. The specific topic/area of interest, which I will be working on is the idea of "American Excepionalism," and how it has guided the country and affected its development.
I am excited to use this blog to post future assignments and to advance my knowledge in one of my many favorite subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment